Quick, easy tips to make a birthday party a success:
1. Pick a theme. Use that theme in small touches like using an Octopus Chandelier (our acrylic chandelier are fun, lightweight and super affordable!), to gold painted safari animals.
2. Pick 3 colors. Utilizing 3 colors allows you to design the party quickly and creates a cohesive feel.
3. Create a centerpiece with a cake, or cupcakes and drinks with straws. Use glass straws they can use again and take home.
4. Use balloons as accents (think balloon garland which is all the rage), or attached to the backs of chairs. Creates a seamless look. Make sure it is the same color scheme you pick.
5. Create a candy station that your child and friends can use. Make it a table that also houses the presents.
6. Add nametags in fun theme.
7. Make sure there are fun games in room. Whether in one section of room, or in different sections of the tables, or main table, having games allows for kids to relax and go right into it.
8. Create a photobooth with said theme. Think mustaches, pirate beards, glasses, hats.
9. Gift bags to take home. Create gift bags with said theme.
10. Relax. Have Fun! Take pictures. Throw confetti in color theme.